Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hello Again

Hello! We have now entered in the 2017-2018 school year and there have been some big changes!

One - I moved districts AND grade levels. I am now at TWO elementary schools, teaching K-5. I have roughly 400 students and 17 classes.

It wasn't planned and very last minute, but I am now "home" in the district I grew up in, where my parents taught (both since retired) and where my husband currently teaches. My daughter is still at her old school in the town we live in but will most likely make the switch next year. It's been a crazy month!

Two - The blog will stay the same. Instagram too. I will keep all old posts up but may change some things.

Three - I am excited to see where this year takes me professionally as I've already learned so much and continue to read and look into projects more and more as I have changed grade levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment